Surfability News: Press coverage
In reverse chronological order, our press and web coverage so far:
- March 2005: Our 'vendor profile' is included in the E-consultancy Usability & Accessibility Buyer's Guide 2005.
- August 2004: Usability & Accessibility Working Group announces launch of new web site.
- December 2003: Our MD features in the second KITE club newsletter.
- November 2003: The BWDMA Usability and Accessibility Working Group - which includes our MD - announced "First Accessibility Accreditation Scheme for Web Design Companies".
- October 2003: SET for BRITAIN: "Science and Surfability" a two-page contribution to a publication released at an event at the House of Commons where we also presented a poster.
- September 2003: The BWDMA Usability and Accessibility Working Group released "Accessibility Call draws Blind and Deaf professionals" to 54 targeted, high profile, media contacts. Our Managing Director, Mark Williams, is a member of this working group.
- May 2003: An article on "The science and art of web design" appeared in issue 16 of Frontiers magazine
- February 2003: We were mentioned in the cover feature article on "Small business grants" in issue 67 of Internet Works magazine
- September 2002: We appeared in a feature on "Turning today's scientists into tomorrow's entrepreneurs" in issue 14 of Frontiers magazine
- June 22nd 2002: An article on Surfability was scheduled to appear in a special feature on "London Innovation" in the October edition of the Free Radicals newsletter
- March 6th 2002: The Government Office for London issued a press release about our DTI Smart award.
- February 12th 2002: The PPARC "Business and Partnership Schemes" brochure was released, containing a photo-spread of our team and a case study on Surfability.
- June 2nd 2001: An article on "Science and Surfability" appeared in issue 11 of Frontiers magazine
- June 2000: The Royal Society of Edinburgh announced the award of a PPARC/RSE Enterprise Fellowship to our Managing Director, Mark Williams